New Vitae Wellness and Recovery Center
16 South Main Street
Quakertown, PA 18951
The New Vitae Wellness and Recovery Center, located in Quakertown, Pennsylvania, provides an array of person-centered and trauma-informed services for adults seeking mental health treatment options. The center is Joint Commission accredited and licensed through the Pennsylvania Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services. Our use of evidence-based clinical practices, combined with our emphasis on providing holistic care, results in integrated services that encourage physical, behavioral, and spiritual wellness.
An appointment with one of our attending medical professionals can assist with recommending wellness strategies that fit your lifestyle and preferences for care. Team members, including individual and group therapists, will help to develop a personalized, regularly updated recovery plan to identify and track goals that detail progress.
Hope is central to everything we do. New Vitae maintains a safe, welcoming environment with professional, caring clinicians and support staff that can assist in times of crisis or change. We invite you to consider and experience our supportive options and clinical skills:
- Traditional outpatient services are supplemented by Partial Hospitalization Groups for individuals who are looking for additional support and wellness choices
- Certified Peer Specialist services are available to assist with skill development and highlight the importance of shared lived experiences
- Alcohol/Other Drug and Smoking Cessation supports are available to promote personal recovery goals
- New Vitae’s therapists employ a variety of techniques, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and other means to help to maintain lasting, positive behavioral and emotional changes
- Group therapies promote socialization and encourage caring peer relationships
- Community contacts, referrals, and resources can be explored with team supports
- Our holistic perspective welcomes the use of the arts, therapeutic contact with service animals, yoga, and other options as pathways to personal wellness
- An emphasis on the tenets of the Recovery Model that sees each participant as unique; we want to share personal successes and aid in reducing challenges
- Appointments are scheduled to fit your needs, with routine and immediate sessions available
We are also proud to provide additional services for “underserved” populations, including Veterans, young adults, those with long-term needs, and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, & Intersex (LGBTQIA+) community members. The New Vitae Wellness and Recovery Center staff functions as part of our larger, integrated team that utilizes a variety of strategies for personal wellness. Our staff can assist with developing a series of individualized supports that help you or your loved one to achieve personal goals.
"I feel so much stronger, healthier, and more positive since attending. I really feel like I worked on myself, not just my addiction. I like who I'm becoming. All of my relationships have improved."- Dawn R. (former treatment participant)